Friday, April 8, 2011

Thank You God!

The 7 Day Blitz met its goal in 4 days...holy moly. THANK YOU TO KIRILL'S ARMY OF SUPPORTERS.

It seems so lame. Two words...THANK YOU. But that's all I've got. I can't even come up with words to describe how my heart feels knowing that so many people are supporting us. So please, accept my lame thank you and just know, those two words have so much emotion behind them...hope, joy, peace, faith, encouragement, excitement, relief, humility, LOVE.


KIRILL SAYS "YAY!"


But it's not over. Because we still have three days left in the giveaway, you can still give...but there's a catch. We met our goal. Now let's help another family, OK? Go to Bethany's blog to read the whole story....and help bring Archie home too. If I could give you all a virtual hug, I would. Thank you again. SO. MUCH.

6 comments:

  1. you are so welcome! lets get your Kirill home to Bama! Even though I'm not from here, I currently live here & hoping someday I'll meet this amazing little guy (I hope that doesn't sound crazy!) :) Praying more and more for Kirill and your family... xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a world filled with so many sad stories, seeing how so many rallied around your family and Kirill gives me hope. God works in amazing ways, and your story has me on the edge of my seat. It feels good to lend a hand to good people, and I am confident that we are all going to be crying tears of joy soon. I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying for your family and for Kirill to come home to you soon!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm sitting here in tears at all of the greatness a few people can accomplish when they care. Way to go everyone, and especially way to go Kirill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God your financial mountain has been moved! Now you can focus even more on fighting for K and bringing him home! I'm so happy for your family. God is certainly blessing your faithfulness to what He has called you to do. Stay strong under the wing and shadow of the Almighty!

    ReplyDelete