Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doing Back Flips

We have loved listening to and reading the words of Francis Chan lately. What a gift he has for boldly speaking God's word and challenging us to live courageously for the kingdom! Greg and I both feel that God has used his messages to speak to us on God's will for our own lives. This is a short clip of one of my favorite analogies I've heard from him. Also, let me give a plug for his book, "Crazy Love," which I just finished last night. It is so full of scripture and I love the simplicity of his writing. May God continue to use Francis for his glory. I want to be doing back flips on that beam...how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've heard so many good things about him but never really checked him out. Now I see why I should! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete