Monday, January 18, 2010

Chip In for Victoria


You may have noticed the Chip In widget on my left sidebar. It is to raise funds for Victoria, the little girl in John Sergeant's orphanage that is waiting on her forever family. She has over $500 in her grant fund already, but our goal is to raise $1000. I have said it before on this blog, and I will say it again, there are no shortage of families who want to adopt the children on Reece's Rainbow, only a shortage of funds to do so. I was talking to Andrea, the director of Reece's Rainbow recently and she reminded me that if each child had a $10,000 grant, there would be NO ORPHANS on Reece's Rainbow. Won't you please consider helping Victoria find her family by donating to her grant fund? Every dollar raised will help a family afford adoption and save Victoria from a life in an institution. You can give as little as a dollar, but please consider giving at least $10 because any donation less than $10 is charged a 30% processing fee. I hope when we travel to meet John Sergeant I can tell Victoria her forever family is coming soon. I would love to be able to take pictures and give her family an update until they can travel to bring her home. You can help make that dream possible with your donation! Just click on the widget to donate via PayPal...it is super fast and easy!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I made a donation before Christmas and got a tender little ornament for our tree with her picture on it! I will continue to pray for her and her forever family.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! Since there's really no way to know who is donating unless you say something, I can't thank people. I really appreciate your donation!!! And you are right...the ornaments are precious.

    ReplyDelete