Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Shopping + Free Advertising

This year, a lot of the gifts under our tree are going to be products that donate all or a portion of their proceeds to fund adoptions. If you are fundraising and want me to feature your products on both of my blogs, please leave a comment and I will do a special post dedicated to your fundraising efforts!

I'm kicking it off with one of my favorites so far. These hats are just too adorable. I've ordered hats and scarves for Clayton and John Sergeant already and now I'm thinking about getting and adult one for me! They are SOOOOOO CUTE! 100% of the money raised goes toward the adoption of sweet Olive! Place your order soon so it can get here in time for Christmas! Click on the link below for more styles and designs.


1 comment:

  1. My husband is sewing lots of items for kids in an effort to raise the last of the money that we need to bring our boys home. His sewing site is: www.dadzdesignz.com
    And, we have Bama fabric :)

    ReplyDelete